Get Money Back with the Federal Fuel Tax Credit and State Fuel Tax Refund!

  • September 06, 2022 10:14 AM
    Message # 12908109
    Greg Harris (Administrator)

    Revised 3/21/24 to update the attached forms. Are you taking advantage of the Federal Fuel Tax Credit and the State of Ohio Fuel Tax Refund? If not, I would recommend that you take a look at these because they will probably save you hundreds, maybe thousands, of dollars every year.

    This federal credit is done on Form 4136 and filed with your federal tax return. And if you haven’t filed for this credit before, you can amend up to 3 years back to get additional money back for the refundable Federal Fuel Tax Credit.

    The State of Ohio refund is for fuel purchased in the last 365 days, and this can be filed quarterly to get your refund sooner. This refund is done on Ohio Form MVF-4.

    Both Federal Form 4136 and Ohio Form MVF-4 along with instructions are attached to this post.

    Please contact your tax advisor if you have any questions about how to complete these forms.

    3 files
    Last modified: March 21, 2024 12:33 PM | Greg Harris (Administrator)
  • March 21, 2024 12:35 PM
    Reply # 13332820 on 12908109
    Greg Harris (Administrator)

    This post was updated on 3-21-24.

Ohio Golf Course Owners Association
8830 Sherri Drive, Macedonia, Ohio 44056

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software