Become A Member
Why consider becoming a member or the OGCOA?
There are many golf organizations and associations, but the Buckeye Golf Association is the only association that is the voice for all Ohio golf course operators, managers, and owners. The Buckeye Golf Association serves exclusively to promote, protect and educate its members, who range from driving ranges to large resorts. When you join the Buckeye Golf Association, you automatically become eligible to receive a wide range of cost saving benefits and services.
Your dues are based on the size of your operation. Membership dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution, but may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. The Buckeye Golf Association is dedicated to helping you and your business. Whether it’s educational programs, networking opportunities, cost saving programs, or protecting your business at the state capital, we’re working for you every day.
Member Application Download: membership-application.pdf
- Workers Compensation Savings program: Save up to 53%.
- Entegra Food Procurement program: Up to 11% savings plus quarterly rebates.
- Keystone Property Causality Insurance: Hundreds of dollars saving with improved coverage.
- Federal and State labor posters: Free, $79 value annually.
- Member savings on electric and natural gas utilities: Major savings for your business and home.
- Save money while purchasing from over 450 quality vendors that you know: 50% savings on your VGM membership.
- Buy, Sell, Trade, Rent, Lease pre-owned name brand equipment from Global Turf Equipment: Special member only pricing, shipping and dating.
- Corporate Tax Resources, assessors, appraisers and attorneys help with your property tax issues: Save $500 on a review of your taxes, plus deep-discount on tax work.
- Excellent, understandable credit card processing and pre-paid cards from JetPay: Competitive processing fees plus 15% discount on processing equipment.
- Club Car program saves you: Hundreds, if not thousands on golf cars.
- Complimentary membership in the National Golf Course Owners Association. $375 savings.
- Have an attorney review your contract with your third-party tee time provider for FREE. Could be savings of thousands of dollars each year.
- We look at the future of golf to envision what areas of the golf business need education.
- We are the only golf association in Ohio focusing on the business of golf.
- Buckeye Golf Association a founding of the “Play Golf Ohio” foundation working in cooperation with the PGA, USGA,
and the GCSAA.
- Founder of the Ohio Golf League Network.
- Create, produce and promote the Ohio Elite Golf Ticket to fund the association’s many activities to promote, educate and protect your businesses.
- “NewsFlash” monthly newsletter.
- Classified ads on www.buckeyegolf.com (members only).
- “Big Ideas Conference” and vendor fair annually.
- Educational programs throughout the year featuring important information helping your business.
- Founding partner in the Northern Golf Alliance.
- Retain top lobbyist for Ohio golf industry.
- Attends legislative meeting and monitors and fights for the Ohio golf industry.
- Promoting property tax reform issues for Ohio golf courses.
Golfer Retention & Promotion:
- Ohiogolfleague.com, an internet based golf league management system through Golf League Network Serving thousands of league golfers in Ohio.
- Golf League Championship tournament for all GLN golfers.
- Ohio Elite Golf Ticket to bring new golfers to participants facilities.