2016 Elite Golf Ticket
1. You must call the golf course property at least 24 hours in advance for availability and tee time.
2. When making a tee time you must give the proshop your Elite Golf Ticket’s Number (example 16-1234) in addition to your name in order to use the Elite Golf Ticket when you arrive.
3. The Elite Golf Ticket may not be used for tournaments, league play, group outings or in conjunction with other special offers or discounts. The golf course may set a limit on how many Elite Golf Tickets it will allow on a given day.
4. The golf course may schedule groups of over 4 players to tee times after 2 p.m.
5. Present the Elite Golf Ticket to the golf property’s staff who will complete the passbook page and remove it from your book.
6. Promotion will only be honored when intact in the Elite Golf Ticket.
7. Follow the rules of the course such as credit card policy, cancellations, dress code, etc.
This Elite Golf Ticket expires on December 31, 2016
Questions? Contact the Ohio Golf Course Owners Association 800-826-4394.